Suggestions for self
- Pray for God’s purpose and plan for your life to be revealed
- Pray for renewed passion for God, His word and His people
- Pray that you will find personal breakthroughs in stuck areas in your life:
- Pray for freedom from being chained to a hurt, habit or hang up
- Pray that God would use you to share the Good News of Jesus to others around you
- Pray that God would reveal to you areas where He wants you to grow
- Pray for opportunities to be “salt and light” in our community
- Pray that your heart would be broken by the same things that break the heart of God
Suggestions for our church
• Pray that our church would stay on our God-given mission to “Go and make disciples”
• Pray that the body of believers at GBC will prioritize meeting together on Sunday Mornings and in Life Groups
• Pray for the addition of new leaders for Life Groups
• Pray that GBC would be a place where friends would invite friends to hear the Gospel
• Pray for an increase in lives changed by the Gospel at GBC
• Pray that God would increase our impact and reach into the Millennial generation
• Pray that God would send an increase of children’s ministry volunteers
• Pray that men would step forward to lead as elders
• Pray for the guidance and protection of our pastoral staff.
• Pray for discernment in all of our areas of financial oversight
has no formula but we can take direction from the Scriptures. Prayer is about a surrendered heart before God, drawing near to Him that He may respond to the content of our prayers. In all things, may His will be done.
is giving up food for a specified number of meals for a specific purpose.
In Matthew, Jesus said “When you give…When you pray…When you fast” making clear that fasting should be a part of our Christian life.
to take the time and press into your relationship and intimacy with God.
This information will only be shared with our staff, elders, and church members who receive our private list. If you indicate that your prayer request is confidential in nature, then this will only be shared with staff and elders.