Welcome to GateWay Kid’s Ministry! We have 5 programs for all ages to guide and teach children about God’s love, salvation and to train them in Bible skills and knowledge! All children are welcomed by our trained and qualified volunteers into a fun and supportive environment. We welcome families from all over the county…from Watsonville to Boulder Creek. We hope to meet you soon!
In-the-Beginning Toddlers (2-3 Years)
To check in, all parents are required to sign their child in and out and take a call # tag. If we should need you during the worship gathering we put your call # up on the screen so that you can return and assist your child. You must also bring your call number back when you pick up your child.
Pics & videos…
VBC River of Life!
VBC Worship videos!
Who is on the leadership team?
What will my child be doing in Sunday School?
How large are your class sizes? How many teachers lead each group?
How are volunteers chosen to serve in kid’s ministry?
Sunday Mornings 9:30am – Youth Center
Meet the team!
Medical & Release Liability Form
Pics & Videos
Back 2 School Bash
Summer 'Splash Camp' videos!
Winter Camp videos!
2017 Fall Kickoff--50 Foot Banana Split
Sunday Mornings 11:00am – Youth Center
We believe Jesus is the greatest thing to ever happen to the human race. At Amplify, we want to say that in a way that speaks much louder than all of the negative messages that students are hearing today. That’s why we call it Amplify. We hope you’ll visit on Sunday or Wednesday to experience genuine friendship in a place where students are welcome no matter what their faith background has been.
Costa Rica Mission Trip Info
What we will be doing…
- Surf/sk8 outreach
- 1) Host a mini surf contest for our surf club that meets regularly (it is for 4-8 year olds and we hold it about every other week) this is great opportunity to reach out to families in the community who have yet to set foot into church.
- 2) There is a skate park in town at the civic center in town. The city has asked if we could plant flowers and plants around the civic center, making a fancy entry way. Some of the kids could be skating and help with a little kids skate clinic (I have to see if this can actually be arranged in conjunction with a local that gives skate lessons) at the same time as the rest of the team is working on the garden
- Kids Club
- There is a poor area that we have been pouring into recently and our team to be involved with putting on. One idea we had was to put on a mini “carnival”. Possibility of helping to organize items for a church garage sale that is raising money for the women and youth retreat
- Community outreach
- Additional help kids club mentioned above. We will also do a prayer walk in town–an amazing way to see the town and cover it with prayer!!
- Work projects
- The ministry base where we will be staying always has need of love (light construction, weeding, trimming, cleaning, painting)
Pics & Videos