CHURCH while we
“SHELTER in PLACE”
Daily Pastor VLOGs
9am LIVE Stream
Sunday AM Bulletin – link
Sermon notes – link
Worship through giving tithes/offerings
Communication card (need prayer, more info, or want to be baptized?) – email us!
Chat during service – link
Church Center App (register for events)
- Sunday AM services will be online only for 3/22, 3/29, & 4/5
- Sermon topic for 3/22 changed from “Set Free: Breaking the Strongholds of Sex” to “Set Free: Breaking the Strongholds of Fear”.
- Regular ministry events postponed until after April 7th are: Mid-week Youth Gatherings, Women’s Bible Study, and Life Groups.
- Pregnancy Resource Annual Banquet: This event has been rescheduled for 5/14.
- DCL Dessert on 3/29 is postponed (TBA).
- At this point, we are planning on opening our doors for Good Friday and Easter services.
- Pastors and staff will be looking for unique ways that we can keep in contact, worship Jesus, and share God’s love (VLOGs, phone calls, family devotions sent to parents w/young children, etc.).
(list updated: 3/18)
- Pray that God would save people and slow the progression of the virus around the world.
- Pray for those on the front lines of the crisis (doctors, nurses and people in authority) that God would give them wisdom, discernment and safety.
- Pray that GateWay and other local churches would lead the way in exhibiting a spirit of trust in God and love for others.
- Pray for our Global Impact Partners and for missionaries around the world, that they would be God’s ambassadors, continuing to offer the hope of the gospel.
We are actively discussing the best ways to love both our community and the people at GateWay. We recognize that dealing with the COVID-19 virus has a dynamic impact on our lives. Consider benevolence support or Branches Counseling If you have a helping idea or know somebody who has a need that GateWay can meet, please contact the church office or 831-438-0646.
“Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful.” Colossians 3:15