A COVID-19 CONSCIENTIOUS CAMPUS
Say that 10 times fast!
CAMPUS is OPENING!
I am very excited to announce that we will resume in-person worship services on June 14. Our staff is diligently following county health regulations as we create procedures to ensure health safety through social distancing, sanitizing stations, limited seating, and volunteer training. As we open our doors, we want to do our very best to ensure that all of our guests are kept safe as we coordinate with our construction renovations in mind.
Worshipping in person will look different from past experiences, and so I want to help you prepare for this transition as we aim toward an eventual return to “normal.”
Foot traffic patterns will change as the hallway connecting the two sides of the campus (the one that opens to the kitchen) will be closed. The only bathrooms available will be the women’s lounge, the men’s restroom that backs up to the women’s lounge, and the two bathrooms in the Baymonte teacher lounge. Snacks and coffee will not be served.
Here are guidelines we are implementing to keep you safe and to comply with county health regulations.
- Masks are required. Please bring your own. We will provide hand sanitizer.
- Temperatures will be scanned at the door. Anyone with a temperature above 100 F will be sent home.
- Plan on arriving early to our worship gatherings (9:00 am & 10:30 am) to enable the careful, social distancing (6’ apart) seating process.
- Social distancing will be required before, during and after the worship service.
- Due to the limited seating (Chapel = 50, courtyard = 42, Culwell Den =18) arriving after the worship service begins does not guarantee you will have a place to sit.
- No coffee, tea, water or snacks will be served, however, feel free to bring your own from home.
- We will not pass offering bags, instead locked offering boxes will be available. Online giving will continue at www.gatewaybible.org/give
- For now, children must sit with their parents. Children’s ministry will resume as soon as we receive the county okay.
- Bibles, envelopes, communication cards, pens and printed material will not be available in the seatbacks. Please bring your own bibles, pens and sermon notes or use electronic devices.
- As much as possible we will provide a touchless service. Sermon notes and bulletin will be posted on our home page. www.gatewaybible.org
- All common areas, including bathrooms, will be sanitized between services.
Live streaming will continue so that those with underlying health issues (heart or lung disease, diabetes), the elderly, those who are extra cautious, or by personal preference – will still be able to join in the worship experience from the comfort of their home. If you or anyone in your home has a high temperature, please stay home.
We will remain flexible in adjusting to your needs as we roll out this plan to once again meet in person.
I look forward to seeing you soon!