CHURCH while we
“SHELTER in PLACE”
Daily Dose VLOGs
During this order to Shelter in Place, we invite you to join us at 9am for LIVE Streaming! You can also worship with this recording at 10:30am or any other time that you click it!
4-5 Live Streaming
Children’s Online Worship Experience
- Parent Information
- Children’s Printable Lesson
- Sign up for “Drive-thru” Family Easter Basket
3-29 Service & downloads
Communication card (need prayer, more info, or want to be baptized?) – email us!
APRIL 10th, 12pm LIVE Streaming
“For the joy set before him he endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God” (Hebrews 12:2b).
APRIL 12th, 9am LIVE Streaming
“…some of our women amazed us. They went to the tomb early this morning but didn’t find his body. They came and told us that they had seen a vision of angels, who said he was alive. Then some of our companions went to the tomb and found it just as the women had said,…” (Luke 24:22-24).
- Sunday AM services will be online until further notice (including Good Friday and Easter). We will be opening our doors as soon as safely possible!
- Fridays at Five (food distribution) is closed this Friday the 20th. We need food and younger/willing volunteers. Contact the office.
- Women’s Bible Study will continue to meet via Zoom.
- Tuesday MS and Wednesday HS youth groups will not meet in-person, but onlne-style. Contact Dan.
- Life Groups are postponed until after April 7th.
- Pregnancy Resource Annual Banquet: This event has been rescheduled for 5/14.
- DCL Dessert on 3/29 is postponed (TBA).
- Pastors and staff will be looking for unique ways that we can keep in contact, worship Jesus, and share God’s love (VLOGs, phone calls, family devotions sent to parents w/young children, etc.).
- Office will be closed. Limited staff on site.
- Pray that God would save people and slow the progression of the virus around the world.
- Pray for those on the front lines of the crisis (doctors, nurses and people in authority) that God would give them wisdom, discernment and safety.
- Pray that GateWay and other local churches would lead the way in exhibiting a spirit of trust in God and love for others.
- Pray for our Global Impact Partners and for missionaries around the world, that they would be God’s ambassadors, continuing to offer the hope of the gospel.
- Join this Bay Area movement to pray, “If My People”.
We are actively discussing the best ways to love both our community and the people at GateWay. We recognize that dealing with the COVID-19 virus has a dynamic impact on our lives. Consider benevolence support or Branches Counseling If you have a helping idea or know somebody who has a need that GateWay can meet, please contact the church office or 831-438-0646.
“Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful.” Colossians 3:15